Our interior painters freshen any room
Interior painting helps you express your inner self!
- Should rooms match or complement each other?
- Would matte, satin, gloss, semi-gloss, or other specialty finish be most appropriate?
- What about a paint that resists mildew growth for my bathrooms or basement?
Your HomeGlow Pro can provide you with answers to these and countless other questions—and offers experienced color consultation with every job.
Every HomeGlow interior painting project includes:
- Sanding, scraping, and caulking all surfaces
- Spackling all holes
- Repairing all nail pops
- Protecting windows with tape and grounds with drop cloths
- Priming all work areas to promote paint cling and color pop
- Painting all prepped surfaces carefully, including molding, doorways, and baseboards
When the job is done, you will have a fresh, glowing room, with no spills or brush strokes on windows, flooring, carpeting, or other surfaces.
HomeGlow house painters arrive on time, work quietly and efficiently, dress appropriately, and always act courteously with our customers. We remove all clutter upon leaving your property, and take great pride in guaranteeing you 100% job satisfaction.
You can expect this same level of enthusiasm and professionals from HomeGlow, should you ever need exterior house painters!